Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wow how fast time flies!

This Friday Paxton will be three months old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I look at my little monkey now and I can't believe how big he is compared to how small he was. He has developed so much and I'm so excited for what he has in store for this world. It seems like just days ago, I was a frantic new mom with so many worries and stresses over Paxton. Now that we have settled into a very nice routine I feel so much more calm and relaxed about our little guy. I do have to say I have been very blessed with monkey! For the past month he has been consistently sleeping through the night and now just last week Pax started getting into a pattern of napping for a solid hour in the morning. Even better, this week Pax has started another pattern of napping for 2-3 hours in the afternoon. It's no wonder I'm so much more relaxed, I actually have time to get things settled and organized around the house!
Life with Paxton is awesome! He is such a fun little guy, he loves the bath, he loves when mommy sings songs with him and he loves when Papa plays with him. He smiles so much and we actually were able to capture Paxton's first giggles on our flip video camera this week. It is such a joy to hear him laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment