Sunday, January 27, 2013

What's for Dinner?

So as many of my friends know, I am one of the only few who does not have a smart phone. Therefore; I also do not have Instagram so i cannot post pics of my meals everyday! What a shame! So my solution to this, I will post my menu for the week! HA! TAKE THAT INSTAGRAM!

I'm actually really jealous of all of you out there with Instagram. I would  be using that app if I had a smartphone! Maybe I wouldn't be posting pics of my food everyday but I'm sure I would have fun with all the filters you can use on there.

Back to what I am doing today. I wanted to share with you all the meals we eat during the week because I know that I am always interested in what others are making for dinner. It's helpful to know what is popular with other families and lets' just be honest, I'm nosey! So I made this cute little pic for you so that you can see What's For Dinner at the Denis' this week! It's a good week too. There are a few family favourites on this weeks menu. 

I'm so happy I discovered Pinterest a year ago. It has inspired me in so many ways, especially in my cooking.
I'm eager to try the Chili Con Queso Pasta bake. I have a very similar recipe and I wonder if this one is better. I hope it's not too spicy!

I found the recipe for this lasagna soup last year and it is A HUGE HIT! Everyone I feed it to raves about it and it is so easy to make. I hope you go and try it out I know you will not regret it!

The Quinoa Spinach Mac & Cheese seems very interesting to me. It's healthy and it involves my favourite comfort food. I just hope my kids will eat it! I will let you know if it is a success. 

And if you are interested, this is the pizza dough I use. I have tried many recipes for pizza dough and this is the one that gets the best results. The crust comes out thin but chewy and crunchy in all the right places. Try it, you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment