Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lighting up my world with his Laugh!

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by since I had Pax. I know I say that over and over but I just can't get over how fast time is flying by! Two weeks ago Paxton turned 6 months and exactly one day after, he decided that he was now going to sit up. This actually makes things much more enjoyable for him during play time. He now has a different view of the world and it is great because he now has one more position he can play in. Pax loves playing with Tupperware while I'm cooking in the kitchen which is great because I'm in there alot. Writing about this reminds me that I better start looking into making my house baby friendly because before I know it he will be mobile :-(!

Also, now that Pax is getting older we are starting to discover more of his personality. He is such a happy little guy and I think he has one wicked sense of humour. Every time I sneeze or make funny noises he just cracks up in laughter. His laughter is the absolute best thing to hear. I do anything to get him to laugh and when he does it just makes my day. I thought perhaps some of you might like a pick me up so I have posted a video of the best laugh in the world!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment