Monday, March 21, 2011

eeeekkkkk!

The pics are in! I get to pick them up tomorrow! They are aaaammmmaazing!!!! I can't wait to put them all up all over my house! I can't show you today but perhaps on Wednesday! I'll give you a hint.....
really cool teal blue barn door!

acckkkkk! I can't even express how excited I was when our photographer brought us to this barn. For those who were with me during my whole wedding planning phase of life, you might remember how obsessed I was with finding a teal blue barn door/brick wall. Ah but I failed to find one in time. So when Shirley (our photographer, who by the way is awesome! did I mention that yet?) told us that she was going to do our family pics outside in front of of a blue barn door I got really really REALLY excited. It was everything I was looking for! Two years too late but it didn't matter. Shirley was so nice that she took some romantic shots of just Pat and I in front as well! Love them!!!! Ok enough about the pics you will have to wait until Wed. But if you are ever in the KW area and you want an amazing photographer who is very reasonable you should check out Shirley at Sweet Exposure! I promise you will not regret it!!!

xoxo

Rie Rie

No comments:

Post a Comment