Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Loving this

I am loving my slow cooker. I love how easy it is to get dinner on the table early when I cook with this handy little appliance. Last night our shredded beef tacos were the bomb and I literally only lifted one finger to make that feast! I think I need to pull out this bad boy more often.  Here are some recipes I'm hoping to try soon.
- Slow Cooker Stout and Chicken Stew
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork
- Baked Potato Soup
- Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken 
- French Onion Soup, crock pot styles - the hubby's favourite soup!
- Crock Pot Creamy Black Bean Salsa Chicken
There are a bunch more, but I will just list those for now.

I'm loving my fridge - Not the inside but the side of my fridge. I love tangible pictures that I can pin up all over my house. Some may say I have an addiction. I remember going to my cousins apartment where they had an entire wall full of beautiful pictures, documenting their amazing lives. I don't have the guts to do that to one of my walls so I use the side of my fridge instead.

 It's a collage of all my favourite photos for the moment. It gets switched up all the time and all the pictures that unfortunately have to get put away get to go in my "Fridge Love" photo album.  For those of you who are very close to me you might have been featured on my fridge. To be honest, it's mostly my boys that get up there. 

The top left corner are usually reserved for my absolute favourite pics of all time. They don't often get taken down.


You might be wondering but what about all the pictures you take? Well my friends that is where the amazing Mixbook.com comes in handy. I am a scrapbooker by heart but I just don't have the patience to scrapbook anymore, so I use this company called mixbook which allows me to digitally scrapbook my family albums. It's awesome! The paper is a very good quality, the pictures look clear and crisp and the customer service is amazing. Man I should work for this company. I don't by the way, these views are all my own. One of these days I'm going to do a huge post about Mixbook.

I'm loving Stompa by Serena Ryder - if you have not heard the song I suggest you immediately go and have a listen. It always picks up my mood.

Did anyone watch Motive this week? It was my first time watching the show. It kinda reminds me of CSI, I like it! I don't know if I'm in LOVE with it yet, I think I will give it a few more tries.  What shows are you watching right now? What should I tune into?

I'm in love with coconut oil! I want to lather myself in it! I recently made these and I must warn you, if you are on a diet or you just want to stay healthy, you might not want to check out this recipe. They are TO DIE FOR! I couldn't stop after one, two or three! I couldn't stop myself I was so happy the recipe only made 15 cookies. They are way too addictive. They smell so good, just like the coconut oil and they taste devine. The recipe instructions are very word-y but I promise you, stick with it, give it a try. You will not regret it. Unless you were trying to be good this week. ;)

What are you loving lately????

No comments:

Post a Comment