Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sausage and Pepper Pasta


Looks good right? Well let me tell you, it is! Everyone here loves this recipe. I often make this for company, and when they try it they are always wanting more. We never have leftovers of this stuff. I give this recipe out a lot. To my friend who first introduced me to this recipe, Thank-you! Over the years I have tweaked it here and there but it only gets better!  Would you like to try it? Well now you can! Here is the recipe!


 (I'm silly, forgot to add the Roasted Red Peppers and Basil)


If you find you are craving it all the time but you feel like it would be crazy to make it twice in one week, this recipe is very versatile. Switch up the veggies and meat. Try chicken and broccoli with mushrooms. Use roasted garlic instead of roasted red peppers.

Let me know how it goes! I would love to hear feedback! But most importantly enjoy! I know I will tonight!!!!

3 comments:

  1. AnnMarie, I found your blog through The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife's GFC Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be fantastic. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole, I checked out your little neck of the woods too! I'm following your blog about blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for following Carole's Chatter Blog Tips. You might like my main blog as well, Carole's Chatter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete