Monday, March 25, 2013

Marvelous Menu Monday


 I love making my menus it keeps me so organized for the week. Not only do I never worry about what to make my boys at night, but it keeps me in check when I'm at the grocery store. If I plan my menu on the weekend then I only have to make one trip to the grocery store. Let me tell you, staying out of the grocery store saves me a bunch of money. Also, since I'm such a foodie I love having the variety I put on my menus. If I was thinking about what to make for dinner last minute I would probably just go back to the staples that I am very comfortable with. Things could get pretty boring around here! That is why these menus excite me! I put at least one new recipe on my menu each week. Sometimes that recipe is a huge hit and becomes a staple in our house and sometimes that recipe is a bust. But if I didn't try new things I would never know. This weeks new recipe comes from the blog Six Sisters' Stuff. It is their Slow Cooker Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Sliders. I have a feeling my hubs is going to love this recipe. I mean how could he not? There is bacon involved after all.  Everything else this week has become pretty major staples in our house. I did introduce you to the Lasagna Soup a while ago, but I changed it up a bit in order to help my cause of getting more veggies into the boys. I shredded on whole zuchinni and added 4 cups of baby spinach into it. Let me tell you, I COULD NOT TASTE THE DIFFERENCE! The boys couldn't either! Another win for mommy!!!!! YES!

What's on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment