Saturday, February 26, 2011

Teething Drama

Scary right? Well let me tell you the look on Paxton's face tells it all! He IS A MONSTER! I can't wait for the teething to stop! Paxton is so fussy lately. Right now as I type this he is screaming in his crib because he doesn't want to sleep. He has been up since 5:30 a.m and it is 9:00 a.m so he is due for a nap. Oh when will this madness end? I can honestly say that when I decided to become a part of the mommy club I never really knew what I was getting myself into. I knew there would be some sleepless nights, I knew there would be crying at nap time. Those things I can handle for the most part. But the crying when he doesn't want to do something he needs to do well I have learned about myself that I am not as patient as I once thought I was. There are time when I feel like I can't take anymore and I want to scream. And I'm ashamed to say, that sometimes I do scream, well I yell at the top of my lungs: STOP CRYING!!!!!

Paxton really isn't that bad, he only cries when he is extremely tired and when he is hungry. The last thing I can fix, but when he is crying because he is tired I just can't help him. I don't understand why he fights it. If he could just figure out that he is tired and put his head down and close his eyes things would be so much better.

I just had to get that off my chest.

So here is a picture of my sweet angel not my monster!







No comments:

Post a Comment